The incredible card magic of Didier Dupré. Routines created by Didier himself and performed by Aldo Colombini. Didier made a huge impact in Europe with his card magic and in the US. He shares here ten terrific routines.
- MINI-TURBULENCE: Three freely selected cards placed between the four Aces disappear and re-appear between the four face-up Queens.
- COME TOGETHER 2: Two packets: Four Queens and four Kings. One packet changes into four Ten of Spades, and the other changes into a Royal Flush.
- CANNIBAL CARDS: The classic theme, where selected cards (missionaries) are placed between the Kings (cannibals), disappear and reappear face up in the middle of the deck (jungle).
- THE BLEEDING MARK: A selected card from a blue-backed deck is stabbed and the same card in the red-backed deck is found….bleeding! Weird and bizarre magic.
- EMPTY OIL AND WATER: An easy oil and water where the red and black cards separate and at the end you produce the four Aces.
- POKER IMAGINATION: Five double-backed cards, clearly shown on both sides, change into a poker hand with four Aces.
- THE MYSTERY CARD: A card previously placed in the hand of a spectator turns out to be the selected card.
- EASY ACAAN: Any-card-at-any-number: A two-deck version of the classic theme. Easy to do and very strong.
- MATRI-XXXX: Incredible magic. You draw four X’s on each corner of the back of a selected card. The X’s move one at a time to one corner and then reappear ON THE FACE of the card.
- CLUB SANDWICH: Two cards are selected. One card appears a few times between two jokers and then switches place with the other selected card.