Ten more routines with two decks of cards.
- TWO-DECK CARD TRICK (U.F. Grant): A spectator shuffles a deck and picks a card. You count to the value of this card in a second deck and find the matching card.
- MIRACLE REVERSE (Francis Haxton): A red card is placed in a blue deck. A blue card is placed in a red deck. These two cards reverse themselves and they are shown to be the cards removed from the opposite colored decks.
- PACKED BAGS (Aldo Colombini): A spectator touches a card which is reversed in the deck. You remove another deck and you reveal the same card in a spectacular way.
- SECOND CHOICE (Gus Southwall): Three matching pairs are found, using you, a spectator and two shuffled decks.
- THE SAVAGE (Aldo Colombini): A series of ‘effects’ (including a poker demonstration) using two decks of cards.
- RESULT OF THOUGHT (Roy Scott): Cards are dealt from two decks at the same time and cards are matching according to the selection of the spectator.
- ALIEN ENCOUNTER (Peter Duffie): A card is selected from a blue deck. In a red-backed deck you remove the AS to attempt to locate the selection. The Ace, at the end, becomes the selection.
- RENDEZVOUS (Nick Trost): Two decks are shuffled, by you and the spectator. You cut your deck into three packets and the spectator does the same. The top card of each packet match.
- ULTRA COINCIDENCE (Martin Gardner): A double matching effect is achieved by the most economical means possible.
- MIND OVER MATTER (Larry West): The performer first demonstrates the ability to ’mentally’ influence a spectator to name a pre-chosen card. Then the performer magically causes the matching card to jump to the other deck and appear at a number chosen by another spectator.