Great mentalism routines most don't know about.
- Chapter One: A Couple Of Starters
- Is There A Mind-Reader In The House?
- Technique Of The Swami
- Swami Four-Thought
- Chapter Two: Something More Than Coincidence?
- A Word From Atlantis
- The Ultimate Seventh Key To Baldpate
- Will Dexter's Routine For - Seven Keys To Baldpate
- Chapter Three: E.S.P. Of One Kind Or Another
- Those E.S.P. Cards - Were They Designed By A Conjurer?
- The Psychogram Test
- The Third Eye
- Chapter Four: They Need To Laugh Sometimes, Don't They?
- Will Dexter's Spirit Message Slates
- Electro-Static Slates
- Uncle Sigismund's Promise
- The Tantalising Ten
- Even Spookier Spooky Spots
- Chapter Five: Mathematical Mind-Benders
- The Magic Of Magic Squares
- Naming The Day For Any Date
- Computer Mind
- Chapter Six: Look! He Does Card Tricks, Too!
- The Cut That Isn't
- A False Shuffle Without Fuss
- Image On The Retina
- Chapter Seven: For The Kitchen Table Mechanic
- Pocket Trick Hold-All
- The Forceful Notebook
- Dice Duplicity
- Chapter Eight: Not Mentalism - But It's Beautiful!
1st edition 1975, 151 pages; 1st digital edition 2018, 125 pages.
word count: 42842 which is equivalent to 171 standard pages of text