You invite a volunteer to think of any food item from a grocery list, you then hand out four "grocery store" cards and ask if they see their thought of item on any of the cards (those cards are kept hidden out of your sight). If they don't see their item, that store is "out of stock". Without any questions, you reveal their thought of item.
- everything examinable
- no complicated math
- instant re-set (different item each time)
- nothing is ever written, spoken, or said out-loud
- the cards can be mixed, you never see the cards that have their item
- no spelling, no phising, no counting
- simply print, cut and you are ready to perform
- secret reveal video included
1st edition 2016, 2 pages.
word count: 721 which is equivalent to 2 standard pages of text