Customer rank: -1
This was one of the first comprehensive courses to develop ones memory. It is an excellent course and includes study questions to check your progress and comprehension of the system. Particularly interesting for magicians is an entire session on memorizing playing cards.
- Session 1: Prelude to Memory Power
- Session 2: Secrets of Remembering
- Session 3: Number Exercises
- Session 4: Recalling Facts and Fiction
- Session 5: Remember that Face and Name
- Session 6: Building Memory Chains
- Session 7: Numbers Forever
- Session 8: Be a Dynamo on Details
- Session 9: Classification, Imagination
- Session 10: Card Spectaculars
- Session 11: "Instant" Quotes
- Session 12: Learn a Foreign Language
- Questions and Model Answers: These are questions to the 12 sessions to check what you have learned. In a home self-study course it is important to check yourself if you have comprehended each session fully. These questions allow you to do that.
- Number Dictionary: The dictionary gives the words for numbers from 1 to 1000 and, in addition, for the numbers 01, 02, etc., up to 099.
1st edition 1939, last revision 1968; 1st digital edition 2017, 481 pages.
word count: 93561 which is equivalent to 374 standard pages of text