If it's laughter you want, then this is the ebook for you.
Short one-line jokes covering a broad variety of topics and ideal for many different occasions. If you are simply searching for a few funny jokes to add to your show, or spice up an old routine, you are bound to find some new material within this treasure trove of modern one-liners.
Short one-line jokes for every occasion:
- 40 is the new 30? Try telling that to a speed camera!
- Do not touch, must be the scariest thing to read in Braille!
- Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
- I have a fear of German sausages! Yes I fear the wurst!
- I invented a new word! Plagiarism!
- My recliner and I - we go way back.
- Quantum mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of!
- The zoo is a pretty safe place to fart.
- You know what really floats my boat? Buoyancy!
1st edition 2016, 120 pages.
word count: 12658 which is equivalent to 50 standard pages of text