It isn't what you do but the way that you do it.
A lecture on magic featuring all the original, unusual methods of handling, which have been applied to standard tricks, and, for the first time, revealing the secrets of sixty years, performing original effects that have proved enduring with audiences.
- A Cigarette
- Ed Mishell's Cut And Restored Rope
- Ribbon Production From A Handkerchief
- A Ring On A Ribbon
- The Impossible Bill Tube
- The Animated Match Box
- A New Slant On Three Ropes
- Handkerchiefs Produced From Ribbons
- The Coin That Vanishes
- The Cut And Restored Ribbons
1st edition 1966, 9 pages; PDF 14 pages.
word count: 2952 which is equivalent to 11 standard pages of text