An ACAAN for stage and parlor performers.
In short: The performer asks 3 participants to name a suit, a number and a value. Next invites one of the participants to deal down the cards. And like it should be, the named card lies at the named number.
Here are the details:
1. The performer asks an audience member (1st participant) to name a suit. The participant does so.
2. Next, the performer moves towards the 2nd participant to name a number (value) between 1 and 10 he unboxes the deck. But then he suddenly remembers that he needs to give out a notepad and pen to record the choices of suit, value and number.
3. The performer gives the note pad to the 1st participant and moves towards another audience member (2nd participant) to name the number he/she is thinking of. It gets recorded on the notepad.
4. The performer then asks another audience member (3rd participant) to name a number between 1 and 52. It gets recorded too.
5. And then asks the 3rd participant to retrieve the notepad and join him on stage.
6. Lastly the performer demonstrates to deal down the cards. The 3rd participant does so and as it should be the decided upon card is on the named number.
1st edition 2019, PDF 17 pages, video length 5:30 min
word count: 1459 which is equivalent to 5 standard pages of text