In Sean Waters latest release, you will find a gallery of realistic mentalism for group showings and for etching lasting memories with the most powerful form of mentalism - one on one. Sean introduces a new method to introduce yourself to complete strangers and already know their name; the way a real mind-reader would. This is no washroom eavesdropping. Sean provides a re-constructed manner to predict a series of numbers (and reveal what they mean). This improvisational method can be used anywhere and at any time. Sean has sculpted two ESP symbol presentations that will devastate any onlooker (one requires having purchased the original work). These two presentations cause Sean to overflow with pride, with their abundance of craftiness. Sean ensures you that this will please even the most hardened of critics - yourself. You will learn to sense words that people are thinking, by feeling the slightest finger movement (little does your helper know, he can do the same). Sean also provides an "out of of the box" solution for a card routine that surpasses the most stringent of conditions: a deck of cards is truly mixed, at no point in the presentation is the deck touched by the performer, he is not present when the card is selected and there is no pre-show work nor any special cards. Yet, the performer can reveal the card. Improbable: yes, Impossible: no. Canvas
is teeming with routines for group and intimate performance ideas to enhance methods you already use. Sometimes the slightest brushstroke makes all the difference. You'll see.
- RNG - Nothing is random
- Seeing Stars - A dizzying demonstration with ESP Symbols
- Big Brother - We know who you are
- Eternally Jung - An audience member taps into the collective subconscious
- Nomenclature - Control the language, control the world
- Blunted Effect - Infallibly reveal emotions
- Chaos Theory - There is a method behind the madness
- Whispers - You can hear the thoughts of others
- Random Sample - An ongoing group experiment
- Catalyst - an infusion of power for "Reversal"
- Rhine & Roses - A personal handling of Jeff Pierce's Telepa-Three
- Playing the Numbers
- Golden - A bass-ackward game of Charades
- Head and Shoulders - A presentation of tactile sensitivity
- Unwritten - The most powerful memories are those yet to be made
1st edition 2014, 109 pages.
word count: 23738 which is equivalent to 94 standard pages of text