Customer rank: -1
Ten routines with cards and coins.
- A BOOK IS BETTER (Aldo Colombini): A selected card vanishes from the deck and reappears in a book at a page randomly selected by a spectator. Easy to do. No palming.
- SHADES OF SILVER (Cameron Francis): An easy ‘shadow’ (assembly) coin routine using only four coins and your hands, with a backfire ending.
- COIN WRAP (Aldo Colombini): A card is selected and replaced. You try to produce the selected card but you fail. Then, you decide to do a coin trick. You perform a couple of very strong transpositions with a copper and a silver coin. At the end of the coin routine, very unexpectedly, you produce the selected card.
- THE LEADER (Cameron Francis): An off-beat triumph routine, where the cards are shuffled face up and face down and in sympathy they reverse themselves finding two mates in the process.
- ITALIAN DREAM (Aldo Colombini): A spectator makes up a card selecting the value and the suit and you have predicted it.
- COPPER-SILVER-RING (Cameron Francis): Copper, Silver routine with a surprising ending. Involves a borrowed finger ring.
- INCREDI-BOX (Aldo Colombini): You place four coins in a small box. One by one the coins disappear and reappear under one card.
- CERTAINTY (Cameron Francis): The spectator discovers his own card and at the same time the other mates appear.
- CENT’ANNI (Aldo Colombini): The words HAPPY BIRTHDAY appear on a freely selected card.
- BLUFFED ACROSS (Cameron Francis): An easy-to-do gimmickless three-coin across routine. One after the other three coins pass from one hand to the other.