(1 customer rating) ★★★★★
As stated on the cover, this is a book of ideas, tricks, routines and gags for the close-up worker. Not only tricks but practical ideas and presentations that can make the difference between "just another trick" and a "great trick".
- Close-Up-Magic: A Few Home Truths
- Advance Publicity
- Comedy In Close-Up
- Petite-Mannikin: A Close-Up Impromptu-Diversion
- "Cock-Eyed Cruet": A Lovely Table-Gag
- With Miniature-Cards: Sugar-Tong-Card-Location
- Presentation-Angles For "Close-Up Magic": "Magical-Menu"
- New Patter & Presentations For Close-Up-Classics: Chinese-Compass
- Patter Presentation For "Coin In Bun"
- "Cutting Silhouettes". A Diversion For Table-Workers
- Patter For Silhouettes Cutting
- Other Hints And Tips On Silhouettes...
- Souvenirs, Give-Aways And Advertising Novelties For Close-Up Workers...
- The "Do-It-Yourself" Calling-Card
1st edition 1977, 1st digital edition 2016, 16 pages.
word count: 5078 which is equivalent to 20 standard pages of text