This product is also part of:Your spectator chooses a colour and receives a brief reading based on their choice. Uncannily the aura colour on their personal reading card, changes to match their selection.
This is the perfect start for those magicians and mentalists wanting to add cold reading to their performance. Richard guides you through the steps, how to begin, what to say and discusses further resources.
- Colaura is a modular cold reading system that allows you to make a personal colour reading for the participant.
- Combines aura readings with phrenology.
- It is perfect for intimate and strolling performances.
- The simple system makes it easy to remember the meanings of the colours and areas of the head. The Colaura card is a disguised tick sheet to assist the performer.
- A personal reading can be tailored for the participant.
- The Colaura card makes a great business card handout or keepsake for the spectator.
- Colaura is extremely versatile as it can be presented in three ways.
- Colaura is a fun routine that allows for a personal connection with the participant.
- Colaura can be performed as a stand-alone colour reading.
Plus three bonus routines for magicians and mentalists:
PsyCol - A chameleon-like method for handing out your business card. Also a magical way of tapping into the subconscious mind with a colourful prediction.
PsyTuition - Spectator uses her intuition to correctly divine an ESP shape.
PsyShape - A psychological prediction.
- Video with almost 60 minutes of detailed instructions, tips and a live performance of a real reading for a participant.
- 40 page e-book, fully illustrated, containing dozens of professional tips on cold reading, detailed colour readings and how to use them in these visual and colourful effects and the type of pens to use.
- Includes all the files to print your own cards. Perfect for the back of your business card.
17 page e-book that teaches a great playing card prediction utilizing the Colaura Principle. A prediction is placed unseen onto the table. A card is selected, say the 8 of diamonds. The prediction is wrong. It says 3 of clubs written in red ink. In disgust, the performer scribbles over the prediction with a black pen. When displayed, the prediction has changed to the selected card, printed in red ink. The business card is not switched. No sleights needed. Almost self-working. Photo-illustrated.
The pens required to perform some of the effects can be easily found with an Internet search, particularly on some of the auction sites. Information is included in the e-book about the types of pens. You can give a wonderful personal colour reading without the pens.