Ten more amazing routines with a regular deck of cards.
- VALUE/SUIT PREDICTION (Nick Trost): A spectator shuffles the deck, yet you reveal a selected card.
- FATE IN NUMBERS (Karl Fulves): A die and a deck of cards. A spectator picks two sides of the die and you deal two packets. The top cards reveal the numbers of the die.
- VANTAGE POINT (Rachel Colombini): A FREELY selected card is revealed with a comedy spelling (or, in a second routine, with an elimination process). Clever method.
- SUNRISE (Aldo Colombini): Two Kings are left on the table. The other two find two selections and they turn out to be the other two Kings. The tabled Kings are now the selections.
- CALCULATOR CARDS (Richard Himber): An entertaining routine where you find the selection, 6 and 3 quarter cards in down the deck. You will use it.
- FLIP SANDWICH (Aldo Colombini): Two Kings are placed in the deck and a card is selected. The Kings flip face up trapping the selection.
- TWISTING HOFZINSER (Nick Trost): An easy variation of a classic. The four Aces turn face down one at a time and the Ace of the same suit as the selection turns into the selected card itself.
- A VOLATILE CARD (Karl Fulves): A spectator picks a card and you show that you predicted that card. Then the whole deck changes color.
- MATH ACES (Henry Christ): Using freely selected numbers you produce the four Aces.
- PERMISSION TO LIE (Werner Miller): A funny approach to the Lie Detector theme.