| £8.19 | €9.08 | C$13.83 | AUD$14.70 | ₹692.00 | CN¥68.80 | JP¥1096.32 | R$38.50
Here's another collection of easy card routines. Card routines performed with regular cards. Using just a deck of cards, you can perform very strong, baffling, visual magic.
- PROPHECY IN COLOR (Nick Trost): A spectator shuffles the cards and deals eight pairs. You predict how many matching pairs and which color they are.
- FAT CHANCE (Aldo Colombini): The Ace, Two, Three and Four of Spades move from top to bottom of a packet of four cards and then a Royal Flush appears.
- FLY AWAY CARDS (Karl Fulves): Two freely selected cards disappear from the deck and reappear face up in the middle.
- COINCIDENCE IN COLOR (Roy Walton): From two packets of cards, you pick two cards and a spectator takes two (free choice). The four cards are black. All the other cards are red.
- AUSTRALIAN COUNTDOWN (Reinhard Müller): After a card has been freely selected and replaced, an elimination process takes place and the last card remaining in your hand is the selection.
- BILOCATION (Peter Duffie): A card is placed on the table. Two spectators take a card each and lose them in the deck. Using the previous card, you find both selections.
- PARADOX (Al Leech): An unknown card placed between two other cards, is revealed to be the selection of the spectator.
- DOUBLE-QUADRUPLE-REVELATION (Paul Gordon): From two shuffled packets you produce a four-of-a-kind (Aces, etc.).
- TWO-SHUFFLE DEAL (Aldo Colombini): You shuffle the deck twice and remove the face cards. After a 'magic' deal, where four face-down packets are formed, you reveal that each pile contains the Jack, Queen and King of the same suit.
- A LA HOFZINSER-PLUS (Werner Miller): Under impossible conditions you not only reveal the number of red and black cards in a packet cut by a spectator but also the name of a selected card.
Frequently bought together with:
This product is listed in the following categories:Magic / Cards
Magic / [DVD (download+stream)]
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.