Card tricks with ungimmicked cards. One coin trick.
- TOASTMASTERS: a revolutionary sandwich effect
- WALTZ TIME: a packet elevator with visions of grandeur
- LUNCH BOX: a large sandwich with very few calories
- TRI-UMPH: in the midst of chaos something always turns up
- ORIENT EXPRESS: the Chinese get the better of the exchange rate
- HOMEWARD BOUND: a mysterious journey across time and space
- THE MEXICAN TURNOVER SWITCH AND SOME INTERESTING APPLICATIONS
- AUSTRIAN ACES: a simple solution to Johann's problem
- VOO-DUO: two cards linked by uncanny forces
- BULLS EYE: a pasteboard prediction
- THE EYES HAVE IT: an old gambler reveals his most precious secret
- MASTER OF THE GAME: a demonstration of your gambling skills
- TWO STEP: how to get two hands in a four-handed game
- THE OPEC COUNT: created by Ed Marlo - a variation of the Elmsley Count.
- DUST BUSTERS: the queens 'about face' then change for the better
- ROOM AT THE TOP: nobody does it better, except the spectator
- THE IMPRESSIONIST: can you have a playing card with four faces? Of course not ...
- AND FINALLY...
1st edition 1984, 55 pages; 1st digital edition 2013, 42 pages.
word count: 13127 which is equivalent to 52 standard pages of text