While studying the opening courses, The GM's Openings Laboratory and The GM's Openings Laboratory 2, students sent me their questions. I've prepared a detailed answer to every query.
- In reply to questions about general opening rules, I've recorded a couple of video lessons (with additional rules and explanations).
- As for specific opening questions, I've added more *.pgn files (chess databases) with specific lines, analyses, instructive games, etc.
All these materials were united and integrated into the Bonus Pack. What will it give you?
- You will get answers to most of your opening questions.
- It will help you to digest fully the opening rules and principles presented in the courses The GMs Openings Laboratory 1 and 2.
- Consequently, it will help you get the most practical benefit from these courses.
- You will extend your opening repertoire with some additional variations. Hence you'll be a more universal player and it'll be harder for your opponents to prepare against you.
Note: The Bonus Pack
is designed to strengthen your opening preparation acquired from the course The Grandmaster's Openings Laboratory 2
. Please do NOT purchase the Bonus Pack if you have not studied the main course yet.
Video lessons are accessible as MP4 files and ebooks as PDFs. Thus the contents of this course can be viewed and read on any device that supports these formats: PC, Mac, tablets and phones.