Do you want to win chess games before they even begin? Then this chess course was designed for you.
It will give you a complete opening repertoire on the GM's level and will make your pre-game preparation extremely effective. There is no guarantee that you will always win, but with this course your chances are guaranteed higher.
In modern chess, computers have made opening preparation a very powerful and even decisive factor. Strong players spend most of their training time on opening analysis. There are serious reasons for doing that. Every chess player can recollect the following situation:
Your opponent makes a pretty strong move, which is a novelty for you, in the opening. You start feeling nervous and thinking for a long time about a good answer. In the same time, your opponent is calm and confident. Of course he has already analyzed your possible answers and knows all of them in advance. It makes your problems even more difficult to overcome.
Similar situations to this bring very annoying losses. You understand that you have lost not because your opponent was stronger, but simply because of your bad opening preparation. Certainly, an opening preparation cannot guarantee a win. And I do not recommend you become obsessed with trying to study all the openings. I am absolutely sure that your general understanding of a chess game is a much more important factor. However, an opening preparation will considerably increase your chances of success.
Let me say a few words about different opening materials. There is a huge quantity of different opening materials: opening books, DVDs, video lessons, encyclopedias, etc. Unfortunately, they don't help to IMPROVE YOUR RESULTS really. Why? Let's clarify what these materials are. By my own experience (I have studied a lot of different materials), I can conclude that there are two main categories of the opening materials:
Sometimes it is possible to find a good book about a concrete opening. It could be useful stuff, but even such books have 2 serious shortcomings:
- A collection of a large quantity of opening variations without normal text commentaries. Different opening encyclopedias, informants, etc. are included in this category. The main purpose of such materials is to confuse a chess player and create a chaos in his head.
- The lectures (books, articles) of a strong (or not so strong) chess players. In these lectures the author usually tells the well-known variations of the given opening with superficial comments. Such lectures can be used for preliminary acquaintance with an opening. But it is only the beginning. It is obviously not enough for serious study.
Let's say such book contains 100 pages. Your opening repertoire contains 30 openings (15 for white + 15 for black). Thus you have to study, remember and use 3000 pages of the opening variations. One life time could be too short for that. That's why it is hard to use such opening materials for a pre-game preparation.
- They contain only the well-known variations and games. Nobody wants to share their own analysis, novelties and so on.
- They contain a lot of unnecessary information. It makes it hard to use it.
That's why I've created this special opening course The Grandmaster's Openings Laboratory.
This course will allow you to study the really powerful opening repertoire in a convenient and effective way!
The practical part of this course was designed not only for studying, but also specially for your pre-game preparation (during the tournaments). It will make your pre-games preparation quick and extremely powerful.
So what exactly will you get from The Grandmaster's Openings Laboratory? Video lessons:
Lesson 1: "Forget about the openings!" In this lesson, I will tell you how to minimize your efforts and maximize your achievements in the opening preparation. You will know:
Lesson 2: "How to choose the openings?" After a study of this lesson you will know:
- The practical recommendations of successful play in the opening stage.
- The meaning of an opening preparation.
- The strategic principles of playing the openings.
- The right way of thinking in the opening, which will allow you to find the best moves in any openings.
- The difference between opening preparation for different levels of players.
- The typical mistakes in an opening preparation.
Lesson 3: "The practical description of all the openings" In this lesson, I will tell you the PRACTICAL description of every main opening:
- The huge mistake which almost all the players (below the Grandmaster's level) make.
- How to increase your chances in the games against stronger opponents.
- The concrete recommendations regarding which openings to play.
- I will warn you against the wrong opening choices that make it much harder for you to play the opening successfully.
- Which openings fit different levels of players better?
- How to make the situation much more comfortable for you and uncomfortable for your opponent.
- The practical recommendations which will help you to get the best effect from your training.
- Which openings fit your style better and what actually a good style is?
- When and how you should change your opening repertoire?
This lesson will develop your deep understanding of a chess game. Also you will know:
- Is it a recommended choice?
- It is a good opening exactly for you?
- Which problems will you have if you start using this opening?
- What it is necessary to be prepared for?
Lesson 4: "How to learn the openings effectively?" During this lesson, I will show you the Grandmaster's openings preparation in a real time mode! After learning the 4th lesson, you will clearly understand:
- Which openings have forced some top Grandmasters to stop playing 1.e4 ?
- Which openings will bring you good results during your whole chess career?
- Which opening you should NOT use, even if they bring you good positions.
- Which openings are necessary to play for EVERY chess player if he wants to become a Grandmaster?
- Which openings will bring you the good practical results without much preparation work?
Lesson 5: "Your powerful opening repertoire." During this lesson you will receive the complete instruction regarding the proper study of the openings from the practical part of the course (and all other openings as well). Also you will study:
- How to learn the openings (step by step instruction).
- How to learn the openings quickly and effectively?
- Why does the considerable quantity of opening material only take away more time and not bring real results?
- How to use effectively the opening books, chess databases, and internet resources.
- The typical mistake in the learning of an opening.
- How to take the best effect from your opening preparation for your preparation before the tournament game.
- How to use effectively the chess engines (like Fritz, Rybka, etc). Also you will find one very important warning here.
- How to systematize your opening knowledge and get the "clear picture" of the concrete opening.
- One important practical advice. The players who ignore it waste a lot of time on learning the openings without any real results.
- The special recommendation from Anatoly Karpov, which he has used during the preparation for World Championship matches.
After a huge practice (as a player and a coach) I have realized which openings work better for different level players. With pride, I want to offer you a COMPLETE POWERFUL OPENING REPERTOIRE on the Grandmaster's level. You will receive all the materials necessary for learning these openings. Thus, the practical part contains 35 opening lines for your complete opening repertoire. The materials presented for every opening:
- The psychological principles of an effective opening study.
- Which elements are the most important during an opening study?
- How to take get the best effect from training games?
- The practical advice about how to apply your opening preparation during the real game. A lot of people have lost the games, because they didn't know these rules!
- How to improve your opening preparation and develop your opening repertoire? Three main Grandmaster's secrets which allow players to win games in the opening stage.
- How do Grandmasters find the new ideas in the openings?
- How to prevent an unpleasant opening surprise?
- One really powerful resource, which will provide a qualitative change in your opening knowledge. I am 99% sure that you haven't used it yet (or at least haven't used all the advantages from this method).
The Grandmaster's Openings Laboratory contains these materials:
- The theory database in *.pgn format. I have already selected all the best lines and have analyzed them. So you will study only the NECESSARY information. Again, you will not learn everything, but only what exactly you need. Using this way, you will study the opening quickly and effectively. All the theory lines contain my text commentaries. These explanations will allow you to understand clearly all the important ideas and plans regarding this opening.
- The selection of the most instructive games (over 600(!) best games for all the openings). These games will help you to realize better the standard plans and ideas of an opening. Again, you will not study everything, but only the best and only what exactly you need.
- The detailed instructions about what and how exactly you should study. It will guarantee that you will study the course properly and will get the best effect.
- The video lessons (100 minutes).
- The text version of every video lesson (for printing).
- The complete Grandmaster's opening repertoire (35 opening lines).
- The theory database (with the text commentaries) for every opening line.
- The selection of the most instructive games for every opening line (over 600 games in total).
- The detailed instructions.