In the 1960s U. F. Grant release his last set of secrets. He sold these as Grant's Secret Service. These secrets sold for a dollar each. You get 24 secrets in one PDF. Here is what you get:
1. Aerial Fishing - Catching live gold fish on end of line . . . Any pole and line . . . Items in local stores.
2. Dramatic Pantomime Torn Card - Card tossed in air, caught and torn into small pieces . . . Visibly restored, as tossed in air. Card actually torn, not pulled apart like old methods.
3. Nu-Question Answering - Written questions sealed in envelopes, collected and mixed . . . Place each to head and answer. No one ahead, switch, chemicals or assistants.
4. De Lawrence Cards to Pocket - Ten cards pass to pocket one at a time. . . No palming.
5. Jumbo Cards To Pocket - A new big quickie. Five Jumbo cards covered with a silk. . . Three pass into pocket.
6. Giant Fish Production - Newspaper shown, folded in half and tipped up and a large 12" long live fish slides out into a bowl of water . . . You can get these large ones at aquarium stores . . . sensational.
7. Nu-Knot In Silk Or Hanky - You will love this new way. No practice. Can even have a coin appear inside the knot.
8. Slate Design - They draw a design on a slate, behind your back. . . You instantly know which one. No mirrors or reflectors. Reveal it any way desired.
9. Challenge Slate Writing - Two slates washed off and shown on all four sides. Tied together. Later when opened is a white chalk message . . . No flaps. No switch . . . Just the two slates washed, and shown on all four sides.
10. Bill, Egg & Walnut - They copy down serial number on bill. (No numbers changed in this trick). Bill vanished. Egg broken in glass dish and walnut falls out of same. Inside walnut is the bill with the same serial number.
11. Grant's Altar Lite - Lit candle will not burn fingers, bills, silk and what not. Can placed over it becomes transparent. Flame penetrates bottom of a tumbler and burns in water inside. Nothing to build. Get items in local dept. store.
12. Escape From Any Handcuffs - No picks or sets of keys needed. They lock their cuffs on you. You step out of sight and in a minute or so, return cuffs to them still locked and you are out. Also a Houdini method. How Houdini actually escaped from jail cells.
13. Real Secret On Muscle Reading - Some times called "Hellstromism." Grant No Contact that works. No theory. You pick out items people merely think of. Do not whisper or write.
14. Resista - Girl You Can Not Lift - A feature - They can not lift your skinny girl assistant. She does not touch them. She can keep increasing her weight.
15. Flower Pot Trick - Produce a real artificial plant (so popular now) in an empty flower pot. Fill empty pot with earth, cover with second pot, pull away to reveal a beautiful plant. Not Feather Flowers.
16. Williston Stop Card Trick - Cards passed thru air from hat to hat, they stop you mid-way on any cards and they prove to be previously selected cards.
17. Grant's Card Stabbing - Anyone wraps deck of cards in newspaper, they can hold packet while anyone stabs a deck. Deck parted at that point and cards each side of knife are previously selected cards. Third is found in wallet.
18. Ali-Axiom Blindfold - Large sheet of cotton is glued around nose and eyes with real glue, by any one. Then blindfold over all. Still you see to drive car or do X-Ray Eye Act.
19. Scarne Impromptu Bug On Paper - Sheet of paper you marked the alphabet on, held upright and small bug placed on same, clings to paper and runs around spelling out words. No threads or wires. Up Close.
20. Houdini Fooled - U. F. Grant had the pleasure of fooling the Great Houdini on this at a Magic Party in Albany, New York many years ago. You hide anything where they say. Lights out, assistant comes in and finds it. They hold you, so you cant help.
21. Headlines in Cement Block - Prediction in vial and tin can sealed in block of cement, they keep. Evening of show they bring it up, crack it open, remove prediction which is what was in headlines that day. You do not touch a thing, they do it all.
22. Nail Bending - Examined ungimmick heavy nail, held on your hand bends.
23. Dancing Broom - Walk in anyplace, sit in chair and place a broom upright on floor between your spread legs and it stands. Then dances around, especially good with music. Your hands have nothing to do with it. Featured by a local deaf-mute Magi.
24. Nu-Torn Cigarette - Better than former methods. Easy to do. Cigarette removed from pack and torn in half, halves held wide apart, put back together and examined and smoked. Just the one cigarette used.
PDF 32 pages.
word count: 7969 which is equivalent to 31 standard pages of text