"Impromptorn looks great! And the creases... DAMN."
- Sean Fields (Creator of Fusion, Saw, Sick)
A signed card is cleanly torn into 4 pieces and restored in the cleanest manner piece-by-piece.
But that's not all, the card's creases are then slowly and visually ironed out with surgical precision leaving the card back to it's original state!
Taught in the ebook are:
- The Original Impromptorn Handling
- Alternate Ending
- Crease Restoration V1 (without change)
- Crease Restoration V2 (with change)
- Extra Handling Tips & Credits
1st edition 2009; 24 pages.
word count: 1835 which is equivalent to 7 standard pages of text