| £7.79 | €8.62 | C$13.39 | AUD$14.30 | ₹692.00 | CN¥68.80 | JP¥1067.78 | R$38.50
- SCATTERBRAIN: "B'wave" meets "King Thing"! A selected ace appears in a packet of jokers, and the other three aces "scatter" to various locations (the card case, etc.).
- THE GHOST TALKS: A mentalism-style spirit slate routine, but using playing cards. A neat change of pace that fits nicely into any card set.
- J.G. MONTE: John's impromptu 3 card monte routine; lots of magic and surprises in multiple phases in this classic con where you just can't win.
- HOF WITH A TWIST, AGAIN: Four kings and a selected card. The king of the same suit as the selection reverses multiple times, then switches places with the selection in the spectator's hands.
- ESTIMATION: A demonstration of estimation and magic with a deck of cards leads to finding the aces one-by-one with the help of a spectator.
- RE-PRODUCTION + FOURTH FLOOR: An easy and extremely magical way to produce the kings and aces. The two sets of cards are then used for a fun elevator routine full of magical moments, inspired by Nick Trost.
- DOT DOT DOT: A card merely "created" by a spectator rises to the top of the deck with no funny moves whatsoever; a real fooler using a brilliant principal.
- SELFSAME: Inspired by "Dupes" by Cameron Francis; using four cards, the magician locates the spectator's selection, causes the cards to have backs on both sides, change into jokers, then finally, change into four of a kind. Phew.
- BIG MISTAKE: Fun, quirky magic with three jokers and a king; lots of magic in just a few cards.
- A.P. ASSEMBLY: An implicit new approach to the classic assembly with a unique second phase in which one card travels between the deck, the packet, and the indifferent cards.
Frequently bought together with:
This product is listed in the following categories:Magic / Cards
Magic / [DVD (download+stream)]
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.