John's card magic is full of new handling and creativity, that allows him to present very strong card routines which are relatively simple to perform. John will soon be a new star in the firmament of card magic.
- OFF-TEMPO ACES: Four blacks change places with the four aces, all leading up to a kicker ending that nobody will see coming.
- TOP BILLING: The magician produces the three mates to a selected card in three unique, spectacular ways. Easy to do, but a real crowd-pleaser.
- DEFECTIVE: A direct and simple transposition effect with a fun, unique presentation.
- NEAR-SIGHTED JACK SANDWHICH: A killer double sandwich routine using the two one-eyed jacks, but with a little difficulty. Eventually, the other two jacks make a surprise appearance.
- DALEY PLUS 2: An updated handling of John’s February 2012 Genii magazine effect. Dr. Daley's classic plot with the four kings, two selections, and an incredibly impossible card-in-box ending.
- HOLD UP: John's version of the famous "Ambitious Classic"; Ace, 2, 3, and 4 of spades rise to the top of the packet (even visually!). At the end, the ace vanishes and reappears in an impossible location.
- THIS MIGHT BE A PROBLEM: A unique and different approach to the Hofzinser Ace Problem with no forcing or peeks of the selection (honest!).
- OIL, WATER AND PROM: Three red cards and three black cards are used for a four phase routine full of visual, spectator-engaging magic; fun O & W routine that you'll love doing.
- YES, WE CAAN: A super easy yet extremely effective new spin on the "card at any number" plot using an old principle; I think you'll really like this one.
- SPACE MOUNTAIN: Tons of magic in this multi-phased routine using only four cards - cards transpose, rise, twist, change, and more.