So far Vol 1. Psychological Card Forces was the most successful eBook of the series. Based on that Peter Turner decided to dedicate one more volume to psychological forces. In this volume Peter teaches you how to force anything. Volume 7 covers how to force places, numbers, countries, names, even imaginary dice throw outcomes and many more.
In this volume, there are many contributions. You will learn routines from Morgan Stebler, Pablo Amira, Sean Waters, Art Vanderlay and Rus Andrews. Peter Turner gives additional commentary for all the routines.
This eBook contains the following:
- Piggybacking Principle
- Forcing Places/Countries
- The Pause and Restrict Principle
- Creating Psychological Forces
- Invisible Dice Force
- Psychological Force on a Name
- The Wash Principle
- The Increment Force
- The Nando's Principle
- Outs for Psychological Forces
- Utilizing Mathematical Means to Create Psychological Forces
- Lead and Pace
But it does not end here. This eBook contains many routines utilizing the principles that are taught.
- Surreal Book by Pablo Amira
- The Wonderland Principle by Mirjin Al Hajri
- Red Triangle by Seamus Maguire
- Sticky by Morgan Stebler
- Psychological Force by Rus Andrews
- Celebrity Deathmatch by Jose Prager
- Corridor by Sean Waters
- The Memory of Trees by Art Vanderlay
1st edition 2016, 79 pages.
word count: 32301 which is equivalent to 129 standard pages of text