WHAT YOU GET
Mindset is a physical product that will be shipped to you and comes with PDF instructions that can be downloaded immediately from your digital shelf. Along with the instructions PDF, you also get a specially designed high-quality post card sized prop which is supposedly from 'Psychology Research Foundation' with an 'Occupational Mindset Test' on one side and an 'Ordinal Mindset Test' on the other side. With reasonable care, this card should last you many years.
1. You invite 3 participants to participate in a test or a demonstration (this can go up to 12 participants, if you wish)
2. You ask them to choose a color. This is a free choice and there is no force.
3. Next you ask them to choose 3 occupations or professions. Again this a free choice and there is no force at all.
4. Now you ask them to reveal their actual or real professions or occupations, which you note down.
5. And then you ask all 3 of them to imagine actually performing those imaginary chosen professions silently in their minds.
6. After a bit of the usual mind reader's drama, you are able to reveal each one's imaginary occupation accurately.
7. Not only jaws will drop but beliefs will break.
Mindset is suitable for close up, street, parlor, stage, walk around, virtual shows on zoom, facebook, youtube etc
- This is not the 'tossed out deck' principle.
- There are no sleights, no preshow, no stooges or instant stooges.
- There are no progressive anagrams, no secret writings, no one aheads.
- This method works in any language, with suitable adaptation.
- There is no dual reality, no reframes, no psy forces.
- No arts n crafts or diy is needed and there is nothing to reset.
- The postcard itself is completely examinable.
- It can be freely handled by both performer and participants before, during and after the performance.
- The routines are instantly repeatable with a different outcome.
- There is no tearing or switching and nothing is spoken or written down.
- All the routines are self-working and easy to learn and perform.
- The routines work with 3 participants and can go up to 12 participants.
1st edition 2022, PDF 18 pages + gimmick