Effect: A spectator looks at a card in a borrowed shuffled deck. You eliminate cards and the last card is their selection.
1st edition 2020, PDF 9 pages.word count: 2700 which is equivalent to 10 standard pages of text
- 100% impromptu and improvised.
- Any borrowed deck with any number of cards
- Hands off
- The cards are shuffled many times during the routine
- No accomplice, no gimmick, no setup, no dual reality, no sleight of hands, no fishing, 100% surefire.
- OK for stand-up, walk-around, parlor and why not stage.
- You do not have to touch or see anything
- You just need to know a couple of devious principles (some are new).
- Baffling and cannot be reverse-engineered due to the use of different principles.
- Can be repeated in hundreds of ways, differently every time once you have understood the principles in play.
- Really easy, but you will need to practice a little bit in order to improvise.
- Duration: Less than 2 minutes - or more if you want.