£14.84 | €17.32 | C$25.65 | AUD$27.69
₹1384.00 | CN¥137.60 | JP¥2250.84 | R$77.00
With this flexible system or combination of principles, you will be able to create your own effects like this one:
Example of effect:
"Do you think you are influenceable? I bet you are..."
You show a business card with the five ESP symbols. The spectator freely points to one of them. This is the one you predicted.
- The basic effect is not new, but it is that direct and quick: They announce their choice, and you conclude.
- There is apparently no 'process', no force, no fumbling, etc. in between.
- It uses common objects (pen, index card/paper, etc.).
- Any patter or presentation can be used, you can create your own list of items.
- You can play it one on one, or with an audience.
- Your participant will think he was influenced, somehow.
- You will be provided with a lot of bonus ideas, examples and resources to make it work with a list of just a few items, or much more. In practice, five to ten is enough for this kind of quick experiment or bet, that will look impromptu (easy and quick setup required).
1st edition 2015, 95 pages.
word count: 12411 which is equivalent to 49 standard pages of text