Customer rank: +2This is the sequel of underground magician, Paul Lelekis' last e-book - My Favorites. This latest tome, My Favorites II, is a JUGGERNAUT of magic! Not only does Paul provide 8 more winning routines, but in addition we include three videos of Paul performing the following:
Paul offers 8 more excellent "workers" that are real winners for any close-up or cabaret performances with the following effects:
- Video #1: The Lelekis False Shuffle - A full deck, in-the-hands false shuffle that Paul has fooled many professionals with…and the best part is that it's easy to do!
- Video #2: Paul's wildly popular effect, "The Trick That Can't Be Explained" is performed and explained in full. The editor of The Linking Ring mentioned that this trick was performed by more rings across the world than any in recent memory!
- Video #3: Paul explains, in full, his popular underground sleight, The Simplex Bottom Reversal, and four different ways that it can be used. See why Paul uses this sleight so much…it's just that good!
1) Simplex Matrix Reversal - This matrix is amazing! The four coins gather - then backfire to their original corners…instantly. This beautiful routine is so easy to do!
2) Stunner - A card is freely selected from a red deck and kept face down on the table. A blue deck is shuffled and then a spectator names a number between 10 and 20. The performer cuts a packet from the middle of the deck in just 2 seconds. When counted, it's exactly the number called out! THAT'S NOT ALL! When the last card is turned over, it matches the chosen red-backed card. This effect is a MIND-BLOWER!
3) Rope Through Body - Paul may well be the first to have performed this miracle. A rope is placed around his waist…then is VISIBLY pulled right through his body. Paul has had women flip out…one even ran out of the restaurant, screaming! NO LIE!
4) Trapped! - This started as a Marlo effect, but Paul took it a step further. After the two red kings trap the four Aces, the two Kings are placed aside. A card is selected and signed and placed into the deck. The two Kings are displayed, front and back and placed on top of the deck. With NO moves and NO palming, the Kings are spread to find the selection! This will "fry" your spectators – guaranteed!
5) Silk To Egg - Learn Paul's very clever take on this wonderful classic of magic!
6) FD Ace Springer - Learn Paul's very clever variation of a Steve Forte favorite. This is really easy to do…but the spectators will credit you with the skills of the Card Gods!
7) Designer Card - take a female spectator on a designer adventure at Sac's of 5th Avenue…and create her very own, lucky designer card. Women LOVE this trick!
8) Gymnastic Aces - Learn Paul Le Paul's classic card effect that will "Wow!" your spectators. Make the Aces, ONLY, jump from the deck. This is incredible!
1st edition 2013, 21 pages, plus 3 videos.