[Seventeen refers to "IBM Ring 17". There are eleven items in the ebook.]
Seventeen Secrets Volume 2 includes a mixture of close up and stand-up, magic and mentalism with cards, money, cell phones and markers as well as previously unpublished stories from the road. The material is suitable for formal and impromptu performances and covers a range of difficulty.
- Impossible Killer: Bill Abbott
- Bill in Melon: James Alan
- Lie Detector: Denis Behr
- Three Card Monte: Eugene Burger
- Cell Mate: Alain Choquette
- Magic and Monkeys: Matt DiSero
- Lost Luggage: Tina Lenert
- Trinado: Chris Mayhew
- The Diagonal Palm Smith: Ricky Smith
- Forensic Specialist: Rob Testa
- Timecap: Chris Westfall
1st edition 2013, 50 pages.
word count: 13809 which is equivalent to 55 standard pages of text