(2 customer ratings) ★★★★★
To the spectator this effect looks no different to a tarot reading. The tarot cards are not handled in a tell-tale 'card trick' manner. To the spectator, there is no possible way that you, the reader, could know what card they chose. Yet you can discuss the impressions you get from the deck - what the tarot is telling you - and ultimately reveal their card. How you reveal their card is up to you. Are you reading their mind, seeing images of their card in their thoughts or is the tarot deck itself is drawing you towards their card? Perhaps there is a perfectly rational psychological explanation of how you discovered their card - how you use this effect is up to you!
- No forces
- Ungimmicked tarot deck - can be borrowed
- No sleight of hand
- No 'mathematical' systems - no "is your card in this pile?" questioning
- No pumping or questioning at all
- Natural moves - no 'card trick' style handling
- Can be repeated with a different outcome every time
- Easy to learn and perform
This effect was inspired by the Annemann
effect Fair and Square in Sh-h-h--! It's A Secret
, and uses a unique tarot stack created by Simon.
Included in the ebook are three presentations but you will undoubtedly dream up many more once you've learned the method.
1st edition 2009; 5 pages.
word count: 2213 which is equivalent to 8 standard pages of text