The routines use subtle moves and principles rather than difficult sleight of hand to produce entertaining card effects that anyone can do. More important, no gimmicks, and no set-ups whatsoever. Grab an ordinary, even borrowed deck of cards and amaze your spectators with incredible card effects.
- PERSU-ACE-IVE (J.K. Hartman): The four Aces, placed face down in the middle of the deck, appear together and face up.
- A TRANSCENDANT TRANSPOSITION (Tom Daugherty): A transposition of two selected cards with a killer ending.
- AMBITIOUS 1-2-3-4 (Roy Walton): An ambitious card routine using A, 2, 3 and 4 where a spectator chooses one of these cards and it changes into a selected one.
- THE MAGIC SHUFFLE (Peter Duffie): Three cards are selected by three spectators and revealed using a Magic Shuffle.
- THE MAGICAL FOURS/EIGHTS (Paul Gordon): The spectators place the two Fours in the middle of the deck and after a dealing procedure they find the other two Fours.
- REVERSE PROCEDURE (Aldo Colombini): A series of bewildering coincidences with two packets of cards.
- DREAMERS BALL (Gavin Ross): Two Aces are face up in a face-down deck. These cards trap a previously selected card.
- 4-5-6 (Al Thatcher): You find a selected card under impossible conditions.
- JAKULA (Michael De Marco): You explain how Dracula and his younger brother Jakula capture their victims with a very surprising ending.
- TWO SELECTED CARDS (Stewart Judah): A spectator deals six piles of five cards each. Two spectators pick a card each and place them onto any pile. The packets are assembled and you (or a spectator) find the two selected cards.