The routines use subtle moves and principles rather than difficult sleight of hand to produce entertaining card effects that anyone can do. More important, no gimmicks, and no set-ups whatsoever. Grab an ordinary, even borrowed deck of cards and amaze your spectators with incredible card effects.
- THAT'S NEAT (Paul Gordon): You and a spectator each take half of the deck and then a card from each half. You both place these cards reversed in the middle of the two piles and the two cards magically change places.
- FULL SPEED ACE (Aldo Colombini): The Ace of the same suit of the selected card, turns out to be the actual selection and the Ace is found reversed in the middle of the deck.
- MATCHED! (Robin Robertson): A freely selected card appears between two cards, one indicating the suit and the other the value. The effect is immediately repeated.
- PARITY PREDICTION (Reinhard Müller): A prediction-card placed between two Jacks, turns out to be the actual selected card.
- EIGHT BITES IS ENOUGH (Jack Avis): A THOUGHT OF card is revealed using just a packet of eight cards. Great routine.
- DISCRE-PANZA (Aldo Colombini): A spectator FREELY selects a card. You have previously removed the three matching cards of the selections.
- SLOW APPROACH (Aldo Colombini): Two freely selected cards placed between two Jacks vanish and reappear reversed in the middle of the deck.
- THANKS TO CHRIST (Aldo Colombini): Four selected cards are revealed using two numbers given by the spectators.
- JET BLACK (Aldo Colombini): You produce two cards with a flourish and these cards find the selected one.
- LOVE LETTERS (Aldo Colombini): Four Queens and four Kings are paired by you and a spectator.