is a manuscript that covers the power of ambiguous phrasing, psychological forcing and psychological subtleties to these five detailed effects. All these effects are built with true psychology in mind obviously backed up with foolproof magical methods
1st edition 2008; 21 pages.word count: 7376 which is equivalent to 29 standard pages of text
- Regress your self: an effect similar to what Derren Brown performed in His Evening of Wonders, where a spectator reads the minds of three people from the audience.
- Spectator as Mindreader: where a spectator reads your mind whilst dealing cards. You can proof you actually selected thought of card
- Forcing an American Icon: You show 30 something billets, initially you show several different names of well known buildings, well known American leaders and memorials. You can divine using your skills of reading body language and the usage of ambiguous phrasing the selected item. This method is also applicable for movies or other things.
- Prime Time: where a person after a simple control test (like assembling a jigsaw puzzle) will become slower after you've primed this person.
- Suggestion and Language Patterns: a person eliminates 3 envelopes; in his envelope is a playing card. You place this card in a deck shuffle it and the person will miraculously cut to this card.