Customer rank: +2
The amazing card magic of Richard Vollmer. Richard Vollmer, from France, is very well known to produce card magic based above all on subtleties rather than difficult sleight of hand. In this collection Richard gives us ten of his best routines. Study them and you will have incredible magic in your repertoire. All the effects are performed with a regular deck of cards and most of them are totally impromptu.
- DOUBLE CHAMELEON: You show four blue-backed jokers. A card is selected from a red-backed deck (say the KC). The jokers all become four red-backed KS’s and then go back to being all jokers again.
- AD LIBITUM: One card is selected and lost in the deck. Nine cards are SHUFFLED “ad libitum” and a spectator picks three of these cards. These cards find the selection.
- PRETTY CLOSE TO A MIRACLE: An amazing card revelation based on a little known math principle that will blow you away.
- SUM TRICK: Three cards are selected. Eight cards are dealt in four pairs according to the spectator’s directions. These pairs added together give you 14. The three selected cards added together give you 14.
- TELL-TALE DECK: A card is selected. You remove seven cards and with these cards you reveal the selection with three questions asked of the spectator (say it is the KH). Then, you produce the four Kings.
- SPELL ALL: A very interesting idea to produce a selected card by spelling all the values of the other cards. Can be done in any language.
- INSTANT SEDAPS: Five cards, Five to Ace placed in this order on the table, change order from Ace to Five.
- TALK TO ME: Probably one of the best ‘Lie Detector’ effects ever, with just eight cards.
- NEVER SAY DIE: A card is selected and replaced. Six cards are dealt on the table and one is selected by throwing an imaginary die. That card finds the selection.
- VIDA PACK, PLUS: Based on a Stewart James concept, this is one of the most stunning revelations of a selected card ever. You will fool every one with this. Worth the price of this download DVD.