This product is also part of: Subliminal Influence
is a multiple phase routine. You can decide to perfom all the phases in a row or just some of them as single effects. If you perform the entire routine exactly as Tommaso describes, it will take almost 20 minutes of your show. So, you decide.
The following effects take place:
Bonus Effect: CAAN / Open Prediction
- Guess a Random Selection: The performer guesses a random card selected by the spectator
- Gemini Effect part 1: The spectator and the performer select a card. The 2 cards are 2 cards with the same value and color: (AH - AD, 3S-3C, etc. )
- Perfect ACAAN: A deck of cards inside its box is on the table. A spectator names a card, a second one names a number. One of them removes the deck from the box and the named card will be at named number. It looks like an ideal ACAAN.
- Gemini Effect part 2: The spectator cuts several times the deck. He names any number: 23 and with the deck in his hands selects also a card and places it face-down onto the table. The spectator places the deck onto the table turns over the selected card: JS. He counts to named number and he will find the other black Jack: Jack of Clubs.
- Infinity Gemini Effect: The spectator splits the deck in two piles. He selects a pile and from this pile he selects randomly 3 cards. Using the second pile and these 3 cards the spectator will find 3 coincidences like: 3H - 3D, QD - QH, AC - AS
As bonus Tommaso teaches you an alternative handling in order to perform Open Prediction or CAAN instead to perform the Perfect ACAAN.
With this handling, Open Prediction looks like:
The performer announces the Open Prediction. The spectator starts dealing the cards face-up until he reaches the card at his thought of number (This number is never revealed) and then he puts this card face-down. He continues dealing the cards until to the end. The only card face-down will be the Open Prediction.
If you decide to perform CAAN it looks like this one:
The performer writes on a piece of paper a prediction. The spectator names a number: 18, takes the deck from table and removes it from its box. He counts at his named number and 18th card will be: 2H. The performer asks him to read also the prediction and it will be correct.
Note: The effect looks always the same and the deck is a regular deck.
1st edition 2012, 27 pages.
word count: 5397 which is equivalent to 21 standard pages of text