This is the ebook released to coincide with the 9th Symposium which took place in April 2005 at Bath University and it features the magic of those taking part on the day. Here is a breakdown of the contents:
- David Stone offers two items. One is an elegant version of the broken and restored cigarette. The other is a thought provoking article on how to make coin magic more accessible. (No Smoking 1 & 2; A Few Reasons)
- Brian Glover explains his variation on the classic 'Reset' card routine. (Reset Revisited)
- Richard Sanders gives the lowdown on a very simple yet strong effect in which a spectator appears to arrive unaided at the four Aces. (Synchron-ace-ity)
- Antonio Romero provides a quirky, funny effect using a wind up chicken. (Chicken Mania!)
- Boris Wild describes a routine from his new lecture which centers on the prediction of a freely selected DVD movie title. (Mindbuster Video)
- Mark Leveridge tips the method for a surprising card effect which leaves a spectator with your business card. (It's A Giveaway)
- Mark Mason reveals an excellent multi-phase card routine which has been a staple part of his act for lay people for many years. (Foot and Mouth)
The ebook contains both line drawings and black and white photos. If you were not able to be at the 9th Symposium, this ebook will allow you enjoy some of the ideas from those whose lectures and performances you missed on the day.
1st edition 2005; PDF 26 pages.
word count: 10368 which is equivalent to 41 standard pages of text