| £25.08 | €27.65 | C$40.75 | AUD$45.30 | ₹2076.00 | CN¥206.40 | JP¥3263.25 | R$115.50
"It is with with profound pleasure that I can tell you the Logar Scrolls are now available! I have a lot of this material already. Bryn is one of the few creators whose material I actually USE in real shows. There is not one bit of filler is this book. There is not one weak effect. Everything is TOP NOTCH and totally professional. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am at this release." - Richard Osterlind
"I love how Bryn has expanded a number of the principles as well (like BCP Wrist-Watch, Crystal Ball and the other one I won't mention out loud). These are all rock-solid routines, tools and principles." - Sean Waters
- My "$" dollar bill serial number divination
- "The $ KIT!" which are instructions on how to make it yourself
- "3 Tips for $" from Jheff Poncher
- "The Notebook" which is a small utility billet index / switching device
- "Double-Down," my casino cards effect, as seen in Richard Osterlind's No Camera Tricks! DVD set
- "Double-Down Bonus" utilizing a casino chip
- "Coinsuke," a psychometric-type routine using coins
- "Rifflethink" a dual playing card divination with multiple endings detailed, one by Richard Osterlind
- "The BusinessCOIN Prediction" and several variations I have developed utilizing the "BCP technology"
- "The Gift" by Richard Osterlind. Sort of an "add-a-no" but no gimmicks and a lot more personal and entertaining
Since some of these are the instructions for previously released individual effects, a small amount of "arts & crafts" is needed to construct the gimmicks. Most of you will already have what minor items you need at home. Some effects are new, and require nothing but pen and paper.
"Yes, I highly recommend this. And, yes, I have to admit that I'm a bit biased since I have a contribution in this. However, if one peruses my catalog, you'll see that quite a few of the included pieces in this e-book have already been covered individually and enthusiastically as previously separate releases ($, Double-Down, ESPnvelope, The BusinessCOIN Prediction). Everything in here can be considered good, solid workers. Period.
The ONLY reason that I can conceive of any working professional not wanting this is because you have everything in here already. My only additional comment would be that most of these are close-up mentalism effects, but some can certainly be adapted to parlour or stage, if one wants. This is a sixty-five page downloadable e-book. As I said at the start, yes, I highly recommend this." - Jheff
"Another winner! Don't miss it!" - Luca Volpe
"His first book, 'The Safwan Papers', was packed with stellar material that was developed in the middle of a war-zone. Bryn's newest book, 'The Logar Scrolls', shares the same two distinctions: the material was conceived and developed by a working soldier in the field and again, it is ALL first-rate stellar. The Logar Scrolls makes me glad Bryn's on our side." - Mick Ayres
1st edition 2012, 64 pages.
word count: 21797 which is equivalent to 87 standard pages of text
Frequently bought together with:
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.