This product is also part of:
One effect from every volume of THE MINOTAUR
performed and explained by Dan Harlan.
- Coins From Napkin by Steve Cohen: Three coins are produced from a napkin. Great for leading into a coin routine like three fly, or for bar and restaurant work.
- Brain Probe by David Williamson: A spectator shuffles the deck of cards. Three cards are matched to the cards selected by the spectator at random. These three cards are prefect matches.
- A Gentleman's Game by Gazzo: A funny card cheat plot utilizing the dishonest magician's game of High Card with a kicker surprise ending for the mark.
- Spek-Ulation by Anthony Lendan: A business card magically produces a spectators name written in tiny permanent marker dots left by a sharpie pen.
- Bent Out of Shape by David Neighbors: A Key Bend routine that can be done nearly impromptu with no gimmicks.
- Penned In by Gene Anderson and Dan Harlan: A borrowed dollar bill turns into an IOU only to once again be revealed inside a pen that was in plain view the entire time.
- Striking Art by Angelo Carbone: A drawn match box on a post-it-note produces a real wooden match, and then strikes it into blaze. The spectator can keep the drawing as a souvenir.
- Collectors by Dan Harlan: This is Dan's version of a classic plot. Four cards are chosen by a group of spectators to serve as locators for the next effect. Five spectators each make a selection of a single playing card. Those selected cards are then returned to the shuffled deck, and the locator cards are mixed in as well. Magically the locator cards find each selected card.