£14.77 | €17.24 | C$25.52 | AUD$27.55
₹1377.08 | CN¥136.91 | JP¥2239.59 | R$76.62
In 1477, a young Columbus made a voyage to the Arctic seas and then wrote notes telling us exactly where he had gone to. These well known notes have become "Mystery Notes" for no one in 500 years has been able to interpret them. Here for the first time is the expert interpretation, word for word of the Columbus "Mystery Notes." In short Columbus visited in 1477 a land that would later be called America! Please read the story, for it is truly breathtaking.
After a comprehensive examination of nautical tables, tide charts, various historical records, as well as notes by Columbus, Gilbert Aleman, a.k.a. Al Mann, a certified Master Mariner, concludes that Christopher Columbus made a voyage to Greenland and America in 1477. For many years, most scholars have believed that the so-called "Mystery Notes" written by Columbus in 1477 referred to a journey to Iceland. Aleman's line-by-line interpretation of the notes disputes that conventional wisdom.
- the Author
- CHAPTER ONE Two Coffers
- CHAPTER TWO The Price Of Fame
- CHAPTER THREE Courage Is A Virtue
- CHAPTER FOUR Beyond The Arctic Circle
- CHAPTER FIVE Search For The Northwest Passage
- CHAPTER SIX Thule
- CHAPTER SEVEN The Ice Wall
- CHAPTER EIGHT New Worlds For Old
- CHAPTER NINE Of Kings And Queens
- CHAPTER TEN The Dawn Of Greatness
- CHAPTER ELEVEN Voyage One
- CHAPTER TWELVE Mondo Novus
- CHAPTER THIRTEEN Cuba
- CHAPTER FOURTEEN The Copy Cats
- CHAPTER FIFTEEN Exploring The North Coast Of Cuba
- CHAPTER SIXTEEN Hispanola
- CHAPTER SEVENTEEN Shipwrecked
- CHAPTER EIGHTEEN The Pinta Returns
- CHAPTER NINETEEN Return Voyage
- CHAPTER TWENTY The Azorean Landfall
- CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE East To Iberia
- CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO Lisbon
- CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE Hero's Haven
- CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR Hail! The Conqueror!
1st edition 1993, 188 pages; 1st digital edition 2019, 189 pages.
word count: 79816 which is equivalent to 319 standard pages of text