Two cards are selected and lost in the deck. The first card magically travels under a napkin that's been on the table the entire time. This card is wrapped in the napkin and handed to a spectator for safe keeping. They can actually see the face of the card through the napkin so they know what card is in there and that the magician can't touch it. The magician then causes the card in the napkin to turn into the second selection.
Above is just one possible routine that can be done with this gimmick. It can really be used any time you wan to turn one card, or any number of cards, into another. (Joker into their signed selection. Four aces into a royal Flush. etc...)
- Card can be signed
- Can be done with any number of cards
- Gimmick is very easy to construct
- Very easy to perform
- The magic can happen in the spectators hands
- Uses common everyday objects to give it an impromptu feel
- A great trick to combine with any card under napkin routine
- Over 30 images in this ebook makes learning a breeze
- Bonus included (Wrapped with any borrowed deck)
The detailed instructions will teach you how to construct your gimmick out of material commonly found around the house and how to accomplish this trick.
1st edition 2006; 10 pages
word count: 1795 which is equivalent to 7 standard pages of text