It has been a few years since the publication of Modern Mentalism with its 3 Volumes and little time since the publication of Mentalism from A to Z. In these volumes, techniques, psychology, tricks, ethics and much more have been explained about the world of mentalism. This world is always immense as a heritage of creativity for which I wanted to publish this new guide with a different approach: not to mention particular techniques but making available to the reader only tricks of mentalism to be carried out immediately.
The aim is to create a real practical repertoire, to be performed immediately. The proposed effects are simple, effective and easy to learn and execute.
This manual does not talk about psychological mentalism, scientific PNL, hypnosis, etc. but you will find methods that you will learn by performing the magic effects and some of which are quite unusual and therefore deserve to be known along with the more classic principles of mentalism.
The presentations are not specifically addressed, even though their importance is vital for the tricks but, in my opinion, it is too personal to be "taught" so a few indications were provided only on how to present each effect, for example on the specific topic, (mind-reading, reading non-verbal language, etc.); leaving the interpreter free to adapt or create his own presentation based on his individual uniqueness as an artist and person.
- Day 1: Guess what time is it
- Day 2: Do you do mind reading or do you do magic tricks?
- Day 3: Subliminal response
- Day 4: Random words
- Day 5: We bet that I guess your card
- Day 6: I know which color you're going to choose
- Day 7: I know which color sequence you will choose
- Day 8: I can read your mind
- Day 9: I know what Grandma's name is it
- Day 10: Bet with the spectators
- Day 11: Thought at a distance
- Day 12: Colours association
- Day 13: Concentrate, I will tell you the serial number of the banknote you have in your pocket
- Day 14: I know which postcard you will choose
- Day 15: An impossible mind-reading
- Day 16: Your EUR 10 has this serial number
- Day 17: Now stop joking
- Day 18: See with the mind
- Day 19: No, that's not just possible
- Day 20: What drink do you want?
- Day 21: The Book of Secrets
- Day 22: Burned thoughts
- Day 23: Non-verbal language
- Day 24: Capture emotions
- Giorno 25: Smell like victory
- Day 26: The mystery of the banknotes
- Day 27: Mental emotions
- Day 28: Guards and thieves
- Day 29: Telepathy with names
- Day 30: Predicting a thought card
- Day 31: Impossible numerical prevision
- Equipment used
- And if you didn't know them...
- The 5 Most Used Techniques in Mentalism
- Technique Nr. 2 - A Step Forward
- Technique Nr. 4 - Sleight-of-Hand
1st edition 2020, PDF 198 pages.
word count: 17091 which is equivalent to 68 standard pages of text