Card routines for the working performer.
- THE MAGICIAN (Sam Schwartz): A packet of double-backed cards is shown. The cards then each contain a letter that spells MAGICIAN (or any other message).
- DRAW A BLANK (Aldo Colombini): Perhaps my most famous trick. A card is freely selected and it is the only printed card in an otherwise blank deck. No rough and smooth. No difficult sleight of hand.
- HATS AND RABBIT (Rachel Colombini): You show a prediction. Five cards with rabbits and a hat are shown and shuffled by a spectator. The prediction shows the same order as the packet held by the spectator.
- VAUDOO (Didier Dupré): Six cards representing Voodoo dolls with different missing body parts. A spectator picks one and you have predicted it.
- GIFTED (Rachel Colombini): Six cards with different toys on them. A spectator THINKS of one and it ends up between two ‘wrapping paper’ cards.
- ODD MAN OUT (Arthur Carter): One card among four is freely selected and it is the only one with a different colored back. It can be done with jumbo cards. No sleights are used. They are replaced by stunning subtleties.
- BLINDER (Peter Duffie): Two prediction cards match two selected cards from a shuffled packet. At the end, all the other cards are blank.
- ORBITAL (Trevor Lewis): A number is given by a spectator and you count down to that number. The card at the number matches your prediction. Stunning effect and method.
- TECHNICOLOR CHEEK (R. Paul Wilson): A freely selected card is the only red-backed card in an otherwise blue-backed deck. At the end, all the cards are all red-backed.
- THE CHOICE IS YOURS (Ken de Courcy - Edwin): Eight cards are separated by a spectator into four red and four black. One packet is chosen (free choice) and you show that in an envelope you have the only missing card to make a royal flush.