A self-help book for magicians. Have you ever struggled to socialize when not performing magic tricks? Included here is how to use being a magician as an advantage instead of a disadvantage. Plus hygiene and etiquette tips.
Also includes five original routines from the author, including:
- Fedora fusion, an anniversary-waltz-style routine, that is simplified and uses an ordinary deck of cards.
- Mr Silk's candle, a silk-to-candle effect, with a description of how to make the cheap useful prop.
- How much? A money routine featuring an unusual place to hide a bill.
- Floss of poverty, a classic "gypsy thread" routine with new dramatic patter. (Goes well with Mr Silk's candle)
- Scent of loneliness, a mentalism routine involving the idea of psychically tasting food.
But this ebook isn't just about teaching you a few new tricks, it might even help make your life better!
1st edition 2024, PDF 21 pages.
word count: 4059 which is equivalent to 16 standard pages of text