Twelve new card routines - all using a regular deck.
- K.F.C.: A card attached to a ribbon with a sticker changes into the selection.
- Misdirection Monte: A bluff explanation of Three Card Monte ends in the revelation of a previously signed selected card.
- Broadside: Claude Chandler’s “Sideways Changing Card” receives the Duffie treatment.
- From Beyond the Veil: A two-card discovery with a little help from the spirit world.
- Biddle Wed: Another look at the classic Hofzinser plot where Kings and Queens magically marry.
- Dance Steps: More Royal shenanigans.
- Numberville: A self-worker based (loosely) around the Card at any Number plot. The effect is “almost” hands off.
- Royal Apex: You cause the four Queens to vanish one by one. Then, in a fast series of actions, you cut the deck into four piles, each with a face up King on top. Finally, you reveal that each King has found his Queen.
- Populace Revisited: A different handling for a previous effect that appeared in Covert Concepts. In this version, all four Aces are visible at all times.
- Post Production: A trick with an invisible Post-it Note becomes a Miracle with a "visible" Post-it Note.
- Searles’ Aces: My handling for an Ace effect that appeared in the Lin Searles Folio of Pallbearers Review. In this version, the X cards that are dropped on each Ace can be shown to be random cards.
- Safe Cracker: A Four Spot is inserted into the deck, which you immediately crack open at the middle to reveal a display of four single spots … the four Aces.
1st edition 2011; 47 pages.
word count: 8606 which is equivalent to 34 standard pages of text