The reader will find in this volume witty and appropriate patter suitable for almost any and every trick. Including patter and hints for tricks with coins, eggs, birds, handkerchiefs, bird cages, oranges, ribbons, bottles, glasses, water, tubes, etc.
- To The Reader
- Opening Remarks
- Patter For Aerial Treasury Act
- Chosen Orange And Mystic Ribbon Trick
- The Egg And Handkerchief Trick
- Bagged Canaries And Cage Trick
- Handkerchief Manipulation Act
- How To Construct Patter
- Bits About Bottles
- Gags On Glasses
- Tube Trifles
- Water Witticisms
1st edition 1927, 14 pages; PDF 14 pages.
word count: 3696 which is equivalent to 14 standard pages of text