(3 customer ratings) ★★★★★
Jean Boucher's "The Dark Card" is one of the greatest utility card gimmicks ever--you can do MIRACLES with it! In Dark Thoughts, Scott teaches seven incredible routines using the Dark Card.
PART ONE: ALONE WITH THE DARK
- Olympic Champion: Two spectators' signed cards (with different colored backs) transpose!
- Red & Blue Times Two: The Alex Elmsley classic, with an impossible instant repeat!
- The Legend of Scott Star: A tale of the Old West, with lawmen, card cheats, killers, and a hangin' judge. There is magic all the way, including a poker deal, and a finish that they never see coming that leaves them in shock!
PART TWO: SOMETHING WITH THE DARK
- Dark Shellshock: After Scott did this for a lady at a restaurant, she asked to keep her signed card and then put it in her wallet--OVER HER ONLY SON'S PHOTO!
- Dark Mirage: A blue-backed card is shown in your wallet. Your participant selects a card from a red-backed deck and signs its face. This card is lost in the deck. The blue card is removed from the wallet and turned face up--it is the signed selection!
- Dark Mystery and The Emergency Card: Two routines featuring a signed card to impossible location--plus, the back color of the selection changes!
If you have The Dark Card, you need this ebook.
1st edition 2009; 44 pages.
word count: 8796 which is equivalent to 35 standard pages of text