Be ready for Halloween.
This is a dark, multi-phase routine perfect for anyone who appreciates magic with a more sinister tone.
- The participant selects and signs a card
- It is placed in their hands.
- When they turn the card over, a black pentagram has appeared on the face.
- You hold the card over a flame, and the pentagram vanishes from the card, and reappears on your palm.
- You then burn the face of the card, and the numbers "666" appear in white writing in the center of the scorch mark.
You will receive a PDF with instructions, as well as additional ideas for how to use the techniques in other effects.
1st edition 2015, 9 pages.
word count: 1765 which is equivalent to 7 standard pages of text