Learn these sensational techniques and tricks to induce a hypnotic trance without your subject's awareness!
This revealing manuscript tells the author's jealously guarded methods for hypnotizing difficult people. Use these techniques to enhance your existing skills, or to add an entertaining stage hypnotism demonstration to your act. Also revealed, for the first time in this ebook, is Jason Whiting's deceptively brilliant "Sleeping Soda" technique for inducing hypnosis. This can be performed one-on-one or in front of an audience.
Learn the secrets behind the:
- Super Relaxation Method
- Indirect Method
- Sleep Transfer Method
- Falling Back Technique
- Fake "Nerve Pressure" Technique
- Eyes Opening and Closing Technique
- Neuro-Muscular Technique
- "Far Off" Listener Technique
- Mind Over Matter Technique
- Memory Testing Technique
- "Tic Toc" Technique
- Whiting's "Sleeping Soda" Technique
- Whiting's "Trans-Fer" Chart (to aid the Indirect Trance method)
All this and more. No theory, no "pipe dreams", no stooges, just the "real work" from an expert who lays bare the inside secrets of how to hypnotize easily and discretely. Not to be used for any illegal purposes.
- How to Awaken Your Subjects
- How to Use the "Trance-Fer Chart"
- Closing Thoughts
- Print-it-yourself "Trance-Fer Chart"
1st edition 1961, 36 pages.
word count: 9966 which is equivalent to 39 standard pages of text