To my knowledge, this is the best collection of tricks and routines with two decks ever put together in a book or ebook. Twenty effects by the most renowned names in magic: Coincidences, change of color, transpositions, etc.
The contributors are: Alex Elmsley, Karl Fulves, Tony Bartolotta, Edmund Balducci, Ken Krenzel, Aldo Colombini, Roy Walton, J.K. Hartman, Roy Scott, Stanley Jaks, Nick Trost, Arthur Setterington, Francis Haxton, U.F. Grant, Gus Southall and Martin Gardner. A great book with lots of photographs.
- THE RED AND THE BLUE (Alex Elmsley)
- MENTAL MATES (Karl Fulves)
- SYNCHRONISM (Tony Bartolotta)
- THE ALL-FAIR COINCIDENCE (Edmund Balducci & Ken Krenzel)
- HYPNOTISN’T (Karl Fulves)
- DOUBLE S’ENTENDRE (Ken Krenzel)
- PARITY COINCIDENCE (Aldo Colombini)
- INFLUENTIAL PAIRS (Karl Fulves & Roy Walton)
- DUP-LICATES (J.K. Hartman)
- RESULT OF THOUGHT (Roy Scott)
- THE JAKS TWO-DECK TRICK (Stanley Jaks)
- KINGS ROYALE (Nick Trost)
- COINCIDENTAL CUT (Arthur Setterington)
- ALL DONE BY COLORS (Roy Walton)
- MATE-HEMATIC (Aldo Colombini)
- COLOR TRANSFER (Francis Haxton)
- THE SAVAGE (Aldo Colombini)
- TWO-DECK CARD TRICK (U.F. Grant)
- SECOND CHOICE (Gus Southall)
- ULTRA COINCIDENCE (Martin Gardner)
1st edition 2009; 26 pages.
word count: 11765 which is equivalent to 47 standard pages of text