What I wish I knew 30 years ago when I started my magic career.
Are you starting out, or fairly new to the magic profession? Are you an established pro that needs honest and open advice on how to become wealthy as a magician? This ebook should be the first and most important work in your magic book library. You may know secrets of magic tricks, but more importantly, do you know the secrets to a wealthy magician lifestyle?
Let's be honest, besides the handful of famous magicians...
- How many wealthy magicians do you really know?
- How about magicians that can retire comfortably tomorrow?
- Magicians that can withstand years of COVID-19 and not be affected financially?
- Magicians that will need family, friends and social assistance when they retire?
The sad reality is, most magicians focus on the tricks, rather than planning for their future and building their wealth - that's the real secret!
This ebook is not written by a financial guru trying to sell you products. However, it is an ebook written by a magician, for magicians who has a verified, successful, iconic magic career and shares solid, hard-core information based on real-life experience.
Not everyone will have the talent, or luck to get that big break, yet there is money to be made in the magic profession. The problem is that most magicians cannot manage their money properly and hence never end up being able to retire comfortably. The big question is ... do you still want to be desperately competing for shows and standing on stage when you are 65? Or do you want to sit back, relax and enjoy many memorable magical moments from an incredible magical career because you learnt a few practical tips from someone who has done it?
Warning! This ebook is written in lay language with blunt wording and vital, to-the-point information for over 18's. If you are entitled and believe the world 'owes you' - then this ebook isn't for you. If you are open-minded, prepared to listen and also accept a kick up the rear end in order to help you achieve your dreams, then you need to buy this ebook now.
"The book that all magicians must read.. Yesterday already!" - Regardt Laubscher
"This book is brutal and blunt! Wow, how much truth it contains. If you can only afford to invest in a single book on the topic of magic, then choose this instead of the those that only share new tricks. The greatest secret of them all is to create wealth that lasts beyond your 'expiry date.' - Love Melander
1st edition 2020, PDF 100 pages.word count: 26055 which is equivalent to 104 standard pages of text
- Tip 1: Take Responsibility
- Tip 2: Get An Education
- Tip 3: Don't Squander Your Money
- Tip 4: The Realities Of Life
- Tip 5: Acknowledgement Of The Self
- Tip 6: You Are The 'Sandwich Generation'
- Tip 7: You Will Pay Higher Taxes
- Tip 8: Understand Budgeting
- Tip 9: Patience - Learn To Save
- Tip 10: Build A Contingency Fund
- Tip 11: Save For Retirement Immediately
- Tip 12: Last Will & Testament
- Tip 13: Never Cash In Savings
- Tip 14: Cover All Risks
- Tip 15: Find A Financial Advisor
- Tip 16: Always Remain Informed
- Tip 17: Assets & Liabilities
- Tip 18: Don't Think Like A Magician
- 36 Bonus Tips On Saving Money
- Last Thoughts
- Funny Quotes About Money