£3.60 | €4.19 | C$6.16 | AUD$6.57
₹346.00 | CN¥34.40 | JP¥558.09 | R$19.25
Special issue featuring Harapan Ong. Harapan has answered some really interesting questions and some intimate questions too. Harapan has also graciously contributed a trick called 'Triumph Squared' followed with contributions from Cameron Francis, Bizau, Sapan Joshi and Antariksh Pratap Singh.
- Triumph Squared by Harapan Ong - A cleverX2 approach for Vernon's Triumph.
- Coupling by Cameron Francis - An interesting trick for couples
- Unknown Spell by Antariksh Pratap Singh - Aces are lost and found ..... in an amusing way with a surprise at the end.
- Chachu Triumph by Sapan Joshi - A nice handling for classic Triumph with some added subtleties.
- Table Shuffle Prod and Popout - Cool and edgy card production and pop out move.
- In the Limelight : Harapan Ong Interview
1st edition 2015, 34 pages with photographs in detailed instructions.
word count: 4675 which is equivalent to 18 standard pages of text