Make yourself this impossible looking card case. Additionally Tom teaches you wonderful tricks with it.
"Amazing. A twist that no one saw coming!" - Ben Harris
- Card to Hypercase: A participant selects a card which is then lost in the deck. The performer displays the closed, empty hypercase and stands it upright on its short edge on the table, with its interior facing the crowd. He riffles the deck behind the hypercase, causing it to fall forward onto the table. He declares that the participant's card is no longer in the deck. He spreads the deck face up on the table. The participant doesn't see her card. With empty hands, the performer picks up the hypercase. The participant names her card. The performer opens the flap and removes her card from the hypercase. He immediately hands the hypercase to the participant for inspection.
- Sleightless Card to Hypercase
- Card to Examined Hypercase: If you incorporate "Card to Hypercase" into a set of effects, the hypercase can be examined before and after the effect.
- Production Hypercase: You produce a vanished object from the empty hypercase, prior to performing "Card to Hypercase."
- Ruminations: additional ideas for the hypercase
"Hypercase is well-done and delicious!" - Jon Racherbaumer
1st edition 2019, PDF 23 pages.word count: 8136 which is equivalent to 32 standard pages of text
"I'll get my DIY stuff out and make one of these. Looks totally trippy! Totally fits my infatuation with the 4th dimension." - Mike Powers